Friday, February 26, 2016

I've been a busy bee...

Why? I made a forum!!!! Remember this post . Well after that post, we decided to make our own forum. It's called Simmetry Design!!! Mizzie/MizoreYukii was going make it, but she's been too busy being pre-med. Woooo! She is so brilliant. :D Anyway it's a modeling forum like Unbound, but it has sections like building and you can talk about the game as well. It's going be the lay back version of EA with slightly more focus on creativity.

At the moment we don't have a banner, but I have a mini comp looking for the perfect banner.


Even if you're not into modeling, please check it out. I have sections for all kinds of things. :)


P.S. Now that I've done that (took me days to make), I can focus on getting well, posting on the new site and simming. I'm so freaking sick right now. My throat hurts. *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative