Sunday, June 7, 2020

TMN: "Blah blah BLM... deflect, deflect, deflect... blah"

I said the other post was the final one, but this is my blog and you know the rules. My blog. I say what I want when I want.

I just saw my sort of response to this post and all I got from is....

"Ebonix (whoever that is)!

"Americans are stupid!"

"CoronaVirus!"

"No apology. I'm right!"


I'm not going to waste my time typing out a full response to The Mare's Nest latest post on BLM.

I do feel that Trump supporters protesting with guns, so they can get the economy back and a haircut is completely different from BLM when it comes to Corona. Like they yelled at police at the capital for a fucking haircut ffs! And they had guns! Where was the riot police then? At least the risk of Corona is understandable. Is it ideal? No, but then this would be swept under the rug like the rest of the previous deaths. The media is not saints. They pick and choose. I guess with the George Floyd protest a number of elements were present to set this off. In 2016, Obama was still president, for example, camera phones weren't as good, and some people couldn't risk unemployment to show up in droves for a protest, and Trump people were under their rocks waiting for their dark lord. This time we have Trump in office fanning the flames from his bunker, white supremacists feeling themselves, better camera phones, and yes a pandemic that is leaving a lot of angry unemployed Americans with more time to be justifiably angry. So yeah the powder keg finally went off. At the worse time, but it went off. And it took protesters (black, white, etc.) protesting police brutality to see police brutality in action for some. Ironic! As for Hispanics, they are almost in the same boat as us when it comes to unemployment and poverty. Hopefully, the protest can benefit them too. They are also people of color. 

And to add, not everyone out there protesting is there to protest. I'm sure some people are just using it for clot and boredom. That's how these things work. Always somebody like that.

As for me, I haven't joined any protest. I'll admit that. I sort of wanted to, but I live with my grandmother and I can't risk her health. I do hope these protests result in something positive. Things like majorly black poor inner cities being revamped (we have so many abandoned houses here and for what?), more job training opportunities, police reform, prison reform, mandatory drug programs for drug offenses, and funding for black-owned businesses. Oh and less racist assholes of course. That's my hope.

Ok, that was more detailed than I planned. Did I do a good job? I don't have all the answers.

But what happened to that apology though? I believe Mares Nest called BLM scoundrels years ago? Said something about BLM promoting white genocide and banishment of interracial relationships if I recalled. That young man handing out water to the police- is he one of those scoundrels you spoke of? 🤔 

While you may be just a silly gossip blog, words do hurt and your words do have an impact like it or not. Admitting your wrong or apologizing doesn't make you weak. It makes you a better person.

P.S. And protests are happening all over the world. The world was built on protest. This is not just an American thing.

As for sims, I have a vampire wedding to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative