Saturday, June 13, 2020

The Edgars' Legacy: Time for a snowy Black Wedding

It's snowing...on Katherine wedding day. *sigh*
Time for a snowy gothic wedding I guess.

All the usual suspects showed up.
Gave Bams (in the middle) a makeover. She was wearing the horrid outfit from the last post I made. At a wedding of all things.

Henry, unfortunately, didn't show up in his pimp attire, but he did bring his pet dragon. Totally wedding appropriate.
The guest danced, sung karoke, and dinned....

While the groom bounded with his soon to be father-in-law over art.
Daniel randomly volunteered to be the entertainment for the event.


Then the wedding actually started.


Maza Taf! They're married.
Dead dad, Henry was overcome with his emotions.
 Mom somehow disappeared during all this, but we'll pretend she was there in spirit.
Dolled up Angelique kept him company though.
Nic then decided to play the couple some tunes off his sweet guitar.
The happy couple: Katherine and Lucas Damon.

Unbeknownst to Kath, she inherited a new family member. A cat!
Close up of the kitty. Its name is Kai, but I might rename him or her.
Um...Sigma. Personal space is a thing you know? This isn't an open marriage.
It's still not known what Brutus thinks of the new additions to his family, but he decided to act out and chase the mailman.
I love the falling mail animation.
Then the kitty cat decided to join the fun and cause havoc.
And chaos ensued! 0_o No, I'm kidding. I save right after this, but I expect chaos in my forecast.

But yeah. Methinks I'm going to need a bigger house now. I want Katherine to have kids and I plan on moving Nic's daughter in. She was supposed to show up to the wedding but she was a no-show. It was a school night and it was late, so maybe that's why. 

As for the cat, I'm sort of excited as I almost adopted a cat for Katherine. Just curious as to how Brutus will get along with the kitty. He has the aggressive trait now, so I expect fighting. Maybe I'll be surprised. Either way, it should be amusing. I'm rooting for the cat.

And lastly, I'm tired of Sigma and she's about to get booted out (Sorry Sigma fans). Daniel might go too but by himself in his own place. I need the room! Time to find a bigger house and make some babies!

P.S. The wedding didn't go all that smoothly. The groom peed himself and everyone kept complaining of hunger. Only in Sims. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative