Friday, June 5, 2020

The Edgars' Legacy: Sink your fangs into this Bachelorette Party

Hmm...what you say boy? Oh, gameplay pics after 50 years? Legacy pic. Cool. I got some.

Note: Please ignore the horrible townie clothes. I was too lazy to change them.

Nicolas' new haircut.
Katherine got some new hair too.

I totally forgot I planned a bachelorette party for Kath.
All the fam came. Her niece, Bams came. Half-sis Angelique came too.
Nic fell out of bed. I had no idea this could happen. Haha.
Dad/Henry showed up looking like this. Um...
Everyone sat down to play videogames. Mama Katarina came.
Nectar montage...


Then the stripper showed up.

Kathrine got thirsty and used her powers on him.
Yum! Stripper blood.
The party officially ended, but that didn't stop dad and mom or Sigma.

So next the wedding. I gave the chapel a darker redesign fit for a vampire wedding and Midnight Hollow.
I forgot to color one panel thingy black, but it looks awesome.
Ominous.

I'm sort of tempted to start a new family or move them to a different town, but I'll stick with this save. See how the gothic wedding goes. Hopefully, I can get a new heir. 

2 comments:

Google Analytics Alternative