Sunday, August 26, 2018

Bad Boys & Biatches: Round 2 Pic & Scores

2ND PLACE
🦇 ROUND 2 ~  Vampire Pair 🦇



I'm kind of too scared to ask for comments, so no comments again. I'm quite pleased with my scores, so I'm fine with what I got anyway. 

My idea was to show a dominant female as a vampire and the male as the submissive Renfield sorta partner to her. It's always the other way around, so I was like let's mix this up! I would have liked it to be sexier than this, but it's more creepy than sexy. Kind of fitting for these two freaks I guess. xD

The background is shockingly in-game. My lazy butt wasn't about to cut out sims and go searching around again for a background this time. I also made both the poses myself. 🎶*sings* I did it my way!!!!! 🎶

Editing consisted mostly of minor things and one big thing. I made Jade and Drew look paler in editing because they had healthy looking human skin at first and I didn't want the green hue of Sims 3 vampires funking up my pic. That was the tedious big thing. The minor stuff was blood and the flame on the candle. Oh and lighting crap as usual. 

With tweaks, these poses could be shareable. I might share them.

The next assignment is to show them as "gypsies" (is that politically correct?). I already have an idea. I just need to make some poses again. Oh, joy. 😑 I like the results from making poses, but making them sucks. I really hope I can pull it off. Going require some serious editing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative