Friday, August 17, 2018

Bad Boys & Biatches: Round 1 Pic & Scores

I entered this because Jen (the host) said my pics inspired her to make this so I couldn't resist.

Meet Jade Scott and again, Drew Kelly.

3RD PLACE
🏍 ROUND 1 ~ Biker Couple 🏍



I didn't get comments for this. I could have asked for some, but I was ok without them. This turned out better than I expected. Was super last minute. I kind of lucked up and found the background. I made the pose on the bike, which turned out good too. Just got lucky. The only hiccup I had was I lightened her skin too much when editing, but I fixed that with my one-time edit option for this comp. Kinda messed up my highlighting on her skin, but oh well.

As for the idea overall, I was inspired by Harley Quinn and the Joker in a weird sort of way.

Next assignment was vampire themed. I did it earlier today and I think it looks pretty cool. Completely in-game this time, which saved me some time and patience.  

Haha, sorry this so short. Seems weird without comments. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative