Sunday, August 26, 2018

Caught on Candid Camera- Scenario 2

1ST PLACE!!!

Scenario 2- Sporting Prowess
Model: Malcolm Payne
Scenario 2 summed up by me- Show your model kicking ass in a sport!


JEN
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 10/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 9.5/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 39.5/40
Comments: This shot really shows as candid and caught on camera. I love it! The outfits, the background and the expressions and actions the others are doing in the background. It all feels right and the lighting is perfect. I guess the only thing I could pick up is the background is a bit angled and so next time try to straighten it up and this would have been ideal.

LISA
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 9/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 39/40

PEPPER
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 10/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 40/40
Comments: TBH the Blackbelt in the back stole this picture. I look at what's happening and then immediately look towards the back and their faces are priceless lolz. It’s as candid as you can get, you’re catching the action, you see the model's face and I wanna know what happened! Was there a knockout? Was it deflected? Do the people in the back regain their composure? It tells a story and I'm invested. Great work. (Oh and the outfits and the DOJO are super relevant, so not even going to comment on them, even though I just did lol)

VANA
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 9/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
TOTAL: 39
Comments: Is it ka-rah-tee? Or Kay-rah-tay? Only Spongebob and Sandy know. I love the kind of shocked look on the dancer's face that these martial artists are invading her studio. This has a very dynamic feel to it which is great! The redhead though, LOL! I don't think I can find much of a fault. I'm looking. The composition's awesome, the facial expressions are believable, and just everything's great. Maybe the bottom left corner can have something on the floor like their water bottles maybe. Or an abandoned pair of flip flops since your guys have to take them off to spar.

Winner winner chicken dinner! Didn't think I would win this round. I was genuinely surprised. I think I'm getting the hang of this "no poses" thing...again.

I really didn't have an idea. I know wanted to either show Malcolm or Nicole in this or both. I did think about doing ballroom dancing with the two of them competing against other couples, but quite a few peeps did dancing before me. So yeah I went back to the drawing board. I even thought about competitive cooking too, but I was like there's no way I'm doing all that with no poses. Then I listed all the sports activities in Sims 3 in my head and decided to do one of the few activities that aren't in Sims 4 (muahahaha). Karate! Or better yet, Kay-rah-tay!!! 

I still wanted to include Nicole's hobby of dancing, so I snuck her into the background and had Malcolm's martial art classes held in her studio. I like to think they teach classes to the inner city kids in their spare time. ;) 

Anywhoo, I didn't edit this really. Lighting and stuff. Everything is in-game. Hmm...just realizing that. I did well. Woo! 😃

The next assignment was to show one of my sims being cheated on. I did it the other day and all I got to say that there is trouble in paradise. Uh-oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative