Friday, August 17, 2018

Caught on Candid Camera- Scenario 1

2ND PLACE
Scenario 1- Caught Red-handed
Model: Jade Scott
Scenario 1 summed up by me- Your sim has ran out of money and is down to one outfit. She/he has resorted to stealing. Unfortunately, your sim sucks at stealing and get caught. 
*sings* 🎶 Old school posing. Waiting around in-gammmmeeeeee!🎵

I forgot how sucky it was without custom poses. Remember, we're not allowed to use them for this comp? Well, I'm amazed I got this. 👍




JEN
Name of Contestant: ColorMePink
Round Name or Number: Caught Red-handed
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 9/10
Most creative and original candid shot 9/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 38/40
Comments: Love this shot. She looks cute even as she is caught out nicely. Her bra is in good condition considering she is on the bones of her backside financially. I don’t know where all these kids get the money for the tats, but I suppose their money management is non-existent LOL. The cop just seems to like the opportunity to ogle. Haha. Great outfit and expressions on all Sims, nicely caught, Vid!

LISA
Name of Contestant: color me pink
Round name or number: Caught red-handed
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 10/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 40/40
Comments: Hilarious shot! Love it!

PEPPER
Name of Contestant: color me pink
Round name or number: Red-handed
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 10/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 40/40
Comments: Oooooooo Someone was stealing some laundryyyyyy. Hahaha. Honestly, Everything about this shot works. Another one of My favorites. Everyone’s expression is spot on, and even the bystanders in the back minding their own business. The lighting is great and tbh, I almost spit out my wine when I saw this lol. I really don’t have any critiques for this great Job.


I made someone laugh! I win! No, but I laugh too making this. Jade is Nicole's ratchet cousin and my Bad Boy/Biatches model, so I thought it would be fitting for her to steal. I didn't think of the laundromat idea until I was brushing my teeth one night and thought about needing to go to the laundromat as our washer is kaput. I also thought about the game, Detroit: Become Human and how Kara had the option to steal clothes at one point in the game. Basically, those two things came together and made this hilarious pic. 

I couldn't use custom poses, so I had to make use of the actual arguing interactions, the insane trait, and the smartphone interaction. So I literally had to time it all perfectly. Luckily, I was able too. Didn't take me as long as some pics. 

As for the laundromat, I build it and remembered to add all the related cc this time. xD I also made sure to ask about adding stuff in and I got a yes, so I edited in some laundry. Nothing major. 

The next assignment was to show a sim succeeding at a sport. I don't know if I did that well with that one. Wasn't easy. Haven't got scores for it, so we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative