Thursday, October 26, 2017

Starring Role: Finale Scores

1st Place
Vid and Demetrio Cruz with...
94/100 points - 47/50 average

Superhero Blockbuster
Batman is dead and the Justice League is nowhere to be found. Superman awakens from a kryptonite induced coma to find the streets of Gotham City and his beloved Metropolis a crime infested apocalypse. Can the man of steel save humanity before it's too late?

Biopic
Gotta have Faith: The George Michael Story
 Documenting his rise dealing with his first solo album to his fall and untimely death.

Red Carpet

Yes, I won! I wooonnnnn! 





Simon St. Claire (Joe):
Creativity: 19/20
Response: 10/10
Quality: 5/5
Overall Image: 15/15
Total: 49/50
Wow, Demetrio! What a year it’s been for you! Can I just say, you were born to play Clark Kent! You totally rocked the role. The shot is dynamic, captivating and totally recognisable. The bosses at DC were very happy with you. And can we talk about the biopic?! I instantly knew and loved this still. You were the perfect George Michael and for me this film was everything I hoped for and more. You looked amazing on the red carpet, and I see ‘Oscar Winner’ next to your name in the future! Thank you so much for all the hard work you’ve put into all of these films since you joined us.

Melina Ross (Mizzie):
Creativity: 18/20
Response: 9/10
Quality: 4/5
Overall Image: 14/15
Total: 45/50
Dang Demetrio, you make an awesome Superman! This landing shot of you playing as Superman is super impressive, your special effects team did not hold back in the least bit. It does feel like there is a bit too much going on though, mainly with that robots head, and effects, distracting my eyes from you. Now your biopic was very moving, you've got a talent for pulling heart strings. They shot they used was well put together, and everything flows together so smoothly. I'm especially loving the font your team used, it's nice to see a softer style and effect being used. Also, you look so confident on the red carpet with that saucy woman beside you! Overall the movies were fantastic, and I see a bright future for you!

I'm going be honest. I spent most my time on that damn Superman pic. I knew from the get go I wanted Demetri to be superman when I saw the superhero part of the assignment, so I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Then the bio pic was just based on who he looked like the most and the red carper was just something I threw together.

I'm in love with the superman pic, so I'm not complaining about it what so ever. It was just a lot work. Took me forever to find a proper setting and then adding all those details was a pain. lol I must say the super detailed background helped a lot though. That and the pose I downloaded. I only added the robot in the back, the robot head, the sparks, the laser eye in the head, the joker's bomb (which I sorta made), the newspaper clipping, and extra smoke. Then you got Demetri who I added a cape on and the trademark curl. I also made the cement looked cracked under his fist.


The background is from a video game, so it just was too perfect to mesh it all together with Demetri. It may be crowed, but it's f***ing awesome! In my top 10 edits of all time!

As for the story, I felt like doing something edgy and apocalyptic. I was going do something more traditional at first, but it sorta morphed into that when thinking of ideas. B/w I would usually choose Batman in most cases, because Batman is much more badass to me. So the story, the newspaper clipping, and the joker's bomb is my nod to him and the grittiness of that comic book story. Also made sure to shout out the Justice League. 

*squees* So if you can't tell I'm a big Marvel and DC nerd. I had waaaay too much fun doing this.


The bio pic was me mostly settling. I like George Micheal ok. I just would have liked to done David Bowie or Prince, but Demetri looks nothing like them even with tons of cc. Then I almost did Slash even though he's currently alive, but the features were still a bit too different. After driving myself crazy, I settled on GM. Thought it be nice to do a tribute to him. He was insanely talented. Plus Demetri could pull him off looks wise with the right cc.

As for the pic, I made a pose based off a pic I saw of George on google and kept the look of the early era him. I kept the background simple and glitzy. Would have been nice to show him with an actual concert crowd, but I had no patience for that. Wanted the focus to be mainly on him too. I think it was a smart move since I added everything and the kitchen sink to the superhero shot. lol

The red carpet pic isn't much. I edited earring in on his date and slap them on red carpet with the Emmy wallpaper. Boom! That's it. His date is random. I can't remember which sim she is. I just wanted him to have a date while rocking a snazzy looking suit jacket. 

So that's all folks. The host was too busy to make siggies. We might get them some day maybe. Oh well. I won, which is awesome! Woot! Woot!


Great hosting and great competitors all around! Was fun!💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative