Saturday, October 21, 2017

MANLY MAN MODELLING - CYCLE 7 ~ Round 4 & Scores

1st Place (Tied) with 98/100
Round 4: Urban - Da Streetz
1st?! Wooo! *happy dances* I was pretty surprised by my placement this time. 😊


AmyCreativity: 10/10
Pose & Styling: 10/10
Quality: 9.5/10
Editing/In-Game Detail: 9.5/10
Overall Appearance: 10/10
TOTAL: 49/50
Comments: Hello Demetri! I just love all the accessories you got into this shot with Demetri’s fashion: the beanie hat, head phones, arm bands, and stud ear rings. I really love his outfit and how the colors match up so beautifully, what a lovely color combination. The cigarettes and boom box were nice props to also include into the setting. Very, very nice touches!!! *The shoes are a tad bit blurry and are the only thing for me that affects the quality just a little, but other than that I think this pic is perfect. Very nice job with this assignment!

Jillie
Creativity: 9.5/10
Pose & Styling: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Editing/In-Game Detail: 9.5/10
Overall Appearance: 10/10
TOTAL: 49/50
Comments: I have to say I think that Demetri is the best dressed for this round. I am loving his style, and I like that you really went for it with all the accessories, like the tied shirt, headphones, beanie – etc! I like the simple pose that you went with, I think that it showcases him well and it fit's well with his environment. Which brings me to the awesome background! Love everything that is added to it. The graffiti girl, the paint from the sign that's dripping down the wall – the cigarettes on the ground! Just perfect! The only thing that I have to point out, is to watch where you are placing all the shadows. The best thing to do when adding multiple things to a shot, is to watch where the background placed their shadows. I feel that for him the shadow should be more to the right side of him, as well as for the boombox. Overall, I am totally feeling urban Demetri and this is one of my favorite shots this round!

This assignment required us to show off streetwear in an urban setting. I was a little nervous at first since Demetri isn't exactly a streetwear kind of dude in head, but once I got in CAS I actually had fun dressing him. I'm really glad they loved his styling. His beanie and tied shirt pants are my fav. TBH I love all the pieces I put together. I think my only regret was not downloading some high-quality shoes. Didn't realize EA sneakers looked blurry. Figures. 😒

Lots of editing going on beside Demetri. I edited the crap out of the setting. The setting without all my editing looked sooooooo boring. I added the graffiti girl, the green graffiti, and paint dripping to liven things up colorwise. I also thought he should have a boombox since he was rocking headphones  Unfortunately the shadows I added didn't turn out well. I had trouble placing them in the right spots as you can see from comments. Oh well. I tried. Got everything else right. 😅

The next assignment was to do a tasteful nude shot in a body of water with a splash effect. I almost didn't make it, but I finished it today with an extension. I hated asking for one, but I didn't want to drop this comp when I still have ideas for it. I think my pic looks good for last minute. Hopefully, it scores well. 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative