Friday, October 13, 2017

MANLY MAN MODELLING - CYCLE 7 ~ Round 2 & Scores

1st Place with 98.5/100
Round 2- My Ride
Yeahhhhhh! 1st worthy hotness! *fans self*

Amy
Creativity: 10/10
Pose & Styling: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Editing/In-Game Detail: 9.5/10
Overall Appearance: 10/10
TOTAL: 49.5/50
Comments: Wow! I love Demetri's alluring gaze and those beautiful eyes. The garage scene is awesome and I love the blue ride, that is a nice set of wheels, for sure! Demetri looks stunning in his (or out of his) mechanic suit. I just love the smudges of dirt/grease all over his body and wrench, very nice touch! *The absolute only thing that I noticed is all his fingers are open that is 'holding' the wrench, but other than that this is perfect entry to me! I just love looking at this awesome pic! Excellent work! 

Jillie
Creativity 10/10
Pose/Style 10/10
Quality 10/10
Editing/In-Game Detail 9/10
Overall Appearance 10/10
TOTAL EACH ROUND= 49/50 PTS
Comments: Pfft, clean up? He can stay dirty that’s fine with me! Ohh what can I say about Demetri. Perhaps that he can fix my car whenever he wants.. perhaps my car just keeps breaking over and over again..? Anywhos, very pleased with this picture (very happy you did not give up on this idea) it really paid off! The whole layout of the image is perfection to me. There’s very minimal times when I like having a lot of background, but the offset of this picture completely pulls me in, rather than the model looking like it’s swimming in the set. His pose is perfect in having him interact well with his surroundings. Honestly, the only thing that I can point out is the thumb of the hand holding the wrench should be behind to give it the appearance of gripping it (unless of course *ahem* something else is holding it up)

The assignment was to show our models off of course, but with their rides. I decided to do a regular old car, but I wanted to do a mechanic spin to it to show off his interest in working on cars. I wanted a vintage car, but finding a background for this idea proved harder than I thought. It was a pain in the ass actually! It took me days to find something suitable for the mechanic theme. So I had to settle a bit, but I got to do what I wanted and I was thrilled. I also wanted a red car like my dad's car, but I ended up with the blue and I'm glad since it looks great with his jumpsuit.

As for anything else, I made the pose and it turned out perfectly. Edited the crap of everything. Added dirt and the wrench. The only mistake I made was with the wrench. The wrench was getting on my nerves, to be honest, so I probably forgot to place the thumb behind it when I did get it to look right. Hehehe I laugh at the comments about it. Pervy me placed his hand there for a reason tho. ;)

The next assignment was to show him off in urban inspired attire. He's not the type to wear such a style in my head, but I made it work. Did it yesterday. I got an extension, which helped tons since I was dealing with my Dad's bday and my own issues. I'm glad I didn't have to rush it. Hopefully, it gets good scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative