Saturday, October 21, 2017

SHAPE SHIFTERS - CYCLE 1~ A3 & Scores

ColorMePink with Maxine Harley | Fox
1ST PLACE
A3- Deadly Sins
Greed
My best for this comp. Unfortunately I had to drop out. It's a great comp, but the ideas were not coming. I was lucky to come up with this. Sooo I went out on a high note.




Mz
Quality - 4/5
Creativity - 5/5
Presentation - 5/5
Requirements - 5/5
Shapeshifter Points 5/5
Bonus - 1/2
Total Score - 25/25
I am so impressed with your set in this entry! From the money scattered thoughtfully across the floor and the desk, to the old man dead on the chair and the poison letting off a curious mist, you've really pulled it off. I feel like it's telling me an entire story and for that, you deserve a bonus point! Not to mention, Maxine looks gorgeous! Green is definitely her colour! I like that you went with a sort of betrayal of sorts as foxes are cunning. My only tiny criticism is that her face seems to have a lower quality to the rest of the picture, but overall you've captured your sin perfectly! An amazing entry <3

We had choose our sins and I chose greed. I chose it, because I never done that sin (not that I remember) and it went well the fox trait: cunning. So my idea was show her as a wife or mistress pulling off the cunning plan of killing off a rich old dude and stealing his riches.

The picture is all in-game with the exception of the window scenery. The money is cc. The gold is edited in. The poison is also edit in. I made both poses. One of the poses was pre-made by someone else, but I tweaked it for my own personal use. Overall, I really like how this all turned out. The setting especially.

Kind of disappointed in myself for dropping out of this. Next assignment was to do a futuristic pic showing her foxy traits, but nothing came to me. I felt like I've held up the comp long enough. I would have just made something crappy again and not enjoy myself. So dropping out was for the best. *sigh*

Still in Manly Man Modeling, so at least I got that. I'm always inspired when it comes to hot hunks. 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative