Sunday, April 16, 2017

DARK SHADOWZ CYCLE 11~ A4 and Scores

2nd Place
ASSIGNMENT 4: SEE NO EVIL
91.5 points
Back to 2nd right behind Chell again. Chell is killing it!

Picture
Photo Quality: 5/5
Model Appearance: 5/5
Background/Setting: 5/5
Overall Composition: 5/5
Creativity/Originality: 9/10
Gothic Appeal: 8/10
Creativity of Mini Story: 8.5/10
Total: 45.5/50
Oooh, is Amy a succubus? I love that! I think this is really a great entry and you did a wonderful job with the execution of it. I honestly had no complaints (I love the bloodied hand sticking out of her backpack, by the way). Amy is still pretty cool looking, even if she’s a demon. The one and only thing I would have suggested would have been to either write this from a 3rd person POV or remove the part about “waking up with no memory”. I say that because when you write in 1st person POV, you remember the details – like the beginning of the story shows. Mentioning waking up with “no memory” of what happened means you couldn’t be the one telling us what happens. See what I mean? Lol If that memory thing wasn’t there, this would make sense, or if you’d written it from 3rd person POV. But that’s the writer in me coming out!

Picture
Photo Quality: 4/5
Model Appearance: 4/5
Background/Setting: 5/5
Overall Composition: 5/5
Creativity/Originality: 9/10
Gothic Appeal: 8/10
Creativity of Mini Story: 9/10
Total: 44/50
Your story was my pick for this round. I like the way you expressed yourself in this story. Couple of grammatical things but the content and story totally had me engaged. The quality of your photo, showed imagination and horror more than Gothic, but I all the little details in the background were awesome. Sam looks quite doomed with his psychotic girlfriend but keeps going back for more. Poor Sam. The shot of him was great, but she looked a little cartoony compared to Sam.

I was inspired by the idea of a succubus, so I did a succubus.😋 I also saw an Outerlimit episode like this.

The setting in-game and I edit nice little details in. All the gore is edited in. All the photos of the murdered exes and heart decorations are edited in. If you look closely at exes you can see Shawn Summers, Ethan Mont, Drew Kelly, and some other random sims. One of those sims has yet to be named, but he's in the pic with Drew and they're supposed to be roommates. Then you got Sam's pic, which has yet to be crossed out.

Building the setting for this photo took my mind off of a lot. Was a nice distraction. It turned out looking like my original idea too. I do wish Amy wasn't so pretty. She's not scary enough. lol She looked a lot scarier outside in the dark in Midnight Hollow lighting. xD

The next assignment is to do a pic and story based off a movie clip Beech linked. Called Zydrate Anatomy. It's an odd movie from the looks of it, but it looks interesting. It's too bad Paris Hilton shows up in it. EW! I hate her. lol Anyway, I don't really know what I'm going do for that. I think I may have an idea. Need to get to writing though.

My story was posted with a lot of grammar issues because I didn't have much patience or time to sit there editing it. Plus it's sorta longer than I wanted for some reason. I think my brain just vomited my entry out from all the stress. lol

ASSIGNMENT 4: SEE NO EVIL
She was a mystery from the start. A girl like no other. Her name was Amy. Amy, Amy....a beautiful name. Something drew me to her. I don't know. I was use to dating bad girls. Girls with attitude and studded jackets. She wasn't like that. This girl was more like a delicate flower. Someone you would find behind a book in a library somewhere. Even the way she dressed was modest, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. None of the guys could. There was something magical about her.

I asked her out one day in between classes. She sent my heart aflutter when she said yes. Her voice alone was like music to my ears. That face. That smile. It was like seeing an angel.

I was at her beck and call then. I followed her around like a love sick puppy. I was her slave when she needed me. No matter the time. No matter the place. I was there. Nothing could keep me away from her. I was obsessed. I didn't just want her. I needed her.

I drove by her house daily just to catch a glimpse of her. Dreamed about her every night. Lustful and sinful images of her danced in my head. Things I couldn't do, because she barely let me touch her. Not in a way most boyfriends would. I was lucky just to touch her hand sometimes.

When she invited me in one night I was grateful. Grateful to be in her presence. Then she wrapped her arms around me and placed her delicate lips on me. It was heaven. One kiss after another. On my face. Down my neck. Her silky skin, her dainty hair, and her sweet perfume. It all sent shivers down my spine. Soon I couldn't contain myself, but she didn't reject me as I expected. No. She wanted more.

She took me into her bedroom and pushed me onto her bed. I took off my clothes and I waited for her to do the same, but she remained clothed watching me hungrily from the end of the bed. I wondered if I had moved to fast at first, but she smiled and pulled out a blindfold. I took it eagerly and put it on without hesitation. She then told me to turn around as she "prepared". I did so without question.

I couldn't see a thing. The blindfold, the dark room, my back to her. I was completely oblivious. Completely in love. Completely in lust. Under her spell.

Then things changed. She laughed a wicked laugh. She spoke in a monstrous tone. Her sweet smell soured. Her soft hair turned coarse. I didn't know what to make of it. I was scared. Who was this person?

Instead of pleasure I felt pain. Instead of euphoria I felt fear. I was a prisoner trapped in it's darkness as it made its way with me. Every fiber of my soul being rip from me. Thank God I lost consciousness.

When I awoke I found myself in Amy's bed with no memory of the night before. Only thoughts and fantasies of what I hoped happened. Did we make love? Well I didn't ask and I didn't care. She loved me and that's all that matter.

So night after night I went to her. It started off with warm kisses and embraces. Then the blindfold and my remaining senses filled with horrible sensations. My body weakening with every tryst. Bits and pieces of memory starting to form with every visit, but that didn't scare me off. Nothing scared me. Nothing matter anymore. I wanted her. I needed her. She chose me. Above anyone else she chose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative