Friday, January 27, 2017

Senior High: Model Bootcamp- A8 Profolio Pic #3

ASSIGNMENT 8: PORTFOLIO PIC 3 ~ GODDESS
Ma'at
The goddess of truth, balance, order, harmony, law, morality, and justice. She’s is often depicted with wings and the feather of truth in her hair.

My last portfolio pic and the last pic for this in general I think. I'm not crazy about this photo, but it looks amazing compared to what I had at first.

The wings and feathers were snatched from google and recolored with various colors. The hair is stock hair from deviantart. The jewelry is from google images mixed with cc. I overall edited the sh*t out of this, because it look sh*tty at first. 

The only thing in-game is her, the outfit, and the setting. Thank goodness for World Adventure for once. 

I made the pose too, but it's not my best. I like the bottom half of it more than the top. Her face expression sure gave me hell.

Anyway I wanted something like this, but I keep wondering if it's missing something or it's too much of something. I can't put my finger on it. Meh. I'll probably lose anyway, but eh I had fun at least. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative