Sunday, July 17, 2016

Please ignore the ignorance and racism TMN is coughing up.....

I wasn't going say anything, but....

I feel like I've talked to completely different Mares's Nest over these past years. Maybe I was too stupid to see. I don't know. I feel sick to my stomach about it. I'm literally shaking as I type this. Who have I been talking to for all these years? Has this shit been in the back of their mind all this time? I don't even know what to say at this point. 

Pointing out Black extremist sites promoting filth and hatred doesn't make you less racist. Please stay over there in the UK and shut the fuck up please. Stick to what you good at. Gossiping. You've dug the hole deep enough to the point I can't even ignore your ignorance and racism. 

If you would like to educate yourself with actual sites that show what BLM is, then please read the following.....

All the negative people who are using the label Black Lives Matter to promote hate and themselves are just unneeded and disgusting distractions from the real goals of this organization. Don't let Mares or any other idiot distract you from fighting for justice and better education. Don't let them silence you. Also know that violence is not the answer. Anyone with a brain would know that though. I was against the riots here that tore down half of Baltimore. I'm still against such behavior and the killing of cops sickens me. They have families too. We all just trying to remain with our families. We just want justice for those who were taken from us for needless reasons such reaching for their id or playing with a toy gun. 

As for Black on Black crime..... White on White crime exist. Hispanic on Hispanic crime exist. Violence among all races exist, but those people are charged in and thrown in jail. Cops don't go to jail usually. They get a slap on the hand in the form of a suspension and they're off their merry little way. So please stop acting like Black on Black crime is a excuse for police murdering people. Police are suppose to protect us. I don't know how many times I have say that for Rags' Nest to catch a clue.

As for you not wanting race or any color in sims, but berry sims. That's impossible. Sims with brown skin will always be black/African American sims. Sims with Asian features will always be Asian sims. Do you want to get rid of Asian sims too? Or are we just not allowed to call obvious black sims black sims? Please tell us ruler of the simming world. I mean FFS you can't tell people what to post on their tumblrs and blogs. RL will always intercept with the sims world. Sorry to those who don't have to deal with this, but this is the reality in the U.S. If you don't like it, don't read it. Just stop belittling those who are actually trying to do something positive.

That's is all. I'm not going dignified the rest of the filth. It's saddening and disgusting. If I want to hear that shit, I can just listen to Trump and Fox News.

 Now to get back to simming and my story. I put a cop in my DOA story, because I was inspired by the real world. Whhhhatttt real world issues inspriring sims? Blasphemy right? Shame on me for not bowing to Rag's Nest rule. Pfffff.....

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey gurl! <3 I'm still saying WTF! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! I don't even know anymore.

      Delete
    2. Exactly...I just can't fathom what the fuck is wrong with them. Let's just say that they're on my shit-list with TSR, Rod Humble, and Rachel Franklin....

      Delete
    3. They're on the top of my shit-list. I just read that crap again and I'm pissed all over again.

      Why did they think that using extremist nutjobs as sources was going prove their warped mindset on BLM? I never even heard of those people. Even so, BLM doesn't have time to stop every moron from misusing it. Hopefully they read those links, because they obviously skipped over them when they goggle searched that filfth they sited.

      But the sad thing is I was still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and just call it ignorance, but they're pretty much confirmed that they're racist. Racist would only post shit like that.

      I'm disgusted and ashamed I supported them for so long.

      Delete

Google Analytics Alternative