Thursday, July 21, 2016

Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3- A3 & A4 Scores

Two for the price of one post! :P

1st Place
(combined scores)

A3 and A4 photos were posted at the same time since Beech went on vacay, so I figure I should just combined them in a post.



ASSIGNMENT 3: SPY
90 points
 Beech
Photo Quality: 8/10
Photo Presentation: 9/10
Creativity: 9/10
High Fashion: 12/15
Judge's Personal Preference: 4/5
Total: 42/50
This is very creative and a pretty nicely put-together image! I love the outfit and the setting rocks. I also like the pose – for the most part. From the hips up, it’s a great pose. Alysha holds the gun perfectly, she’s got a cute smirk, and it is very confident. But from the hips down, it’s awkwardly stiff and looks like a statue. I would have loved a sassier bottom half and her eye looking into the camera. You were the most creative with your setting, though! Great job there.

PictureHeather
Photo Quality: 8/10
Photo Presentation: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10
High Fashion: 15/15
Judge's Personal Preference: 5/5
Total: 48/50
Twit­twoo Alysha looks fine gal! I seriously adore that dress and have to say it is probably the one I would have went to for this assignment! It is so high fashion yet has that dark leathery look expected of a hot­ass spy! I really like your setting. I can tell you put a fair bit of time into this and it has worked. Lovely!

Ahhh I love this photo! It turned out exactly like I wanted. I wanted her to be an evil sexy high fashion spy. The dress Eliavah made was so freaking perfect for it. <3 The eye patch was apart my styling plans from the get-go too. I wanted either sunglasses or an eye patch. It adds to her evilness! xP Then the pose I made was a little stiff, but it worked. I think the camera angle threw off the eye contact unfortunately though, but oh well. As for the setting, I wanted it to look like she breaking into a high security lab to steal it's secrets. lol

Very little editing. I did screw up with reshade, so it's the same old graphics for both I believe.

ASSIGNMENT 4: SAFARI ANIMAL

184 points
 Beech
Photo Quality: 8/10
Photo Presentation: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10
High Fashion: 14/15
Judge's Personal Preference: 5/5
Total: 47/50
Wow, Vid, you blew this one out of the water! This is another stellar high fashion safari image and I love how you paid such close attention to certain elements of a giraffe – not just the pattern of Alysha’s dress, but her pose, the angle of her pose, and the ladder! Really, nice job this round as well!

PictureHeather
Photo Quality: 7/10
Photo Presentation: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10
High Fashion: 15/15
Judge's Personal Preference: 5/5
Total: 47/50

Yet another photo that I can see the amount of time spent on... I really love this approach you took, modeling with a prop is great. very creative. The arm on the pose is a bit stiff which kind of gives an overall stiff look but I don't think that's too much of a deal, what with giraffes having long stiff necks (and I know spare hands are a pain in the bum lol). I did drop a couple of points for the giraffe, he's not as good quality as the rest of your shot, however this isn’t a big factor. Well done this round/s

Giraffe!!! I'm proud of this photo too. <3 I didn't plan to edit as much as I did, but it turned out great.

I was going do a cheetah or something in the cat family, but I felt like that had been done to death and seem like the obvious choice. Soooo I got a weird idea of doing a giraffe and having her mimic one on a ladder. Reminded me of something Tyra would do on American's Top Model. So I snagged this dress and downloaded this amazing pattern on the exchange. I believe it's under my favorites for ColorMePink on the old site if you want it. Then I topped it off with this amazing hair that reminded me of giraffe ears. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I must have it for this photo!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a ladder pose of course. I had to make my own and the spare arm drove me nuts. Stupid arm! It's all a bit stiff and the shoes I used threw off the measurements, but it turned out ok. Her face is fierce!

Editing turned into much more than I anticipated, because the original photo without the blue sky and giraffe was boring as hell. See....
Before

After

I got lucky, because I was able to cut out the boring mountain.

Ok enought rambling, the next assignment is do a high fashion fairy tale. Not looking forward to that really. She would rather we did something not well-known, so I'm blanking. I got a book full of fairy-tales. Maybe I should read that. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative