Sunday, January 18, 2015

Rebel Modeling: Princess Edition- Assignment 1 Scores

6TH PLACE
Vid
Cinderella 

49.5 points
1zqvbfc.jpg Beech
Creativity: 8/10
Setting/Background: 7.5/10
Rebel Princess: 9/10
Total: 24.5/30
This was definitely creative. I think you put more into your setting than anyone else, but at the same time I think there’s a bit too much going on. There are a TON of photos on the wall and there’s so much to look at that I can’t really focus on your model. While I adore the creativity, I’m still not sure what happened here. Did she go into the mansion and kill people? Lol it’s surely creative. Good work overall.

34do10k.jpgPep
Creativity: 8/10
Setting/Background: 8/10
Rebel Princess: 9/10
Total: 25/30

Great job Vid! I really like the direction you went with this, it was unique to the other entries. However I think there is a little too much going on. Also I wasn't a major fan of the outfit you chose. Nonetheless, awesome entry.

-_- I thought I would do better than 6th, but this wasn't my original idea and pic anyway. I did go overboard with the setting. It said make a "fantastical setting" and I went a little crazy with that description. There was a lot confusion with the type of setting we could use, so I ended with two different pictures and I used this one due to what I read. I should of just asked. 

The idea of this pic was to show Cinderella as a badass who beat up her step-sisters (and step-mom) and was in no need of a prince to save her. As you can see the prince walked in with flowers only to drop them in horror of what he sees in the room. 

I looked at actual pics of the cartoon for the setting and the characters.

As for the styling, I wanted to do the complete opposite of Cinderella's pure look and go with a gangsta look. I even gave her tattooed tear drop. xP I think her look makes more sense in my original pic. 

As for that original pic...
I'm kind of mad I didn't use this. Almost the same concept except she beats up the prince instead. 

The next assignment was to show a rebel Jasmine from Aladdin. I had a good idea for that, but then a lot people did similar ideas to what I was going do and I had to do something else. It didn't turn out all that well. I'm not happy about it, but I got it done. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative