Saturday, December 31, 2011

I won? OMG I won! Thank you guys so much!!!!

Well not yet, but wooooooooo I'm jumping for joy right now! I'm so touched and honored you would pick ME! Little old me! Wow...I'm speechless! Thank you!!! When I started this blog, I had no idea I would be consider entertaining. I thought I would be quite boring actually. I feel like I've been voted prom queen. Yay! *gets crown* I want thank all the little people and gnomes! *wipes tear from eye and waves* xP

Tonight I shall drink in your honor and take a swig for Mares as well! That Cow Plant wants me update my game, so I'm going need it. 0_o Thank you Mares! Thank you everyone! I <3 you all!

P.S. Congrats Paco, Rflong, Jarsie, Skyscraper, and Twallan for also winning! Well deserved! :D

2 comments:

  1. You deserved it vid.  Good job.
    All you others also deserved it.

      Good luck updating vid. Have fun with your Cow Plant.  :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative