Friday, January 29, 2021

The Edgars' Legacy: Love, Hate, a baby and a meteorite! (Added bonus pic)

Pic Spam Time! Things got crazy!
Kath is still painting. Thought this one was interesting.
Then she began puking her guts out because she's pregnant!!! 👶
1 min later after barfing, she did this. 🤮
They were so lovely dovey after getting married.
They went from making out every 5 mins to arguing constantly. Had Lucas confess to cheating for some stupid reason and she flipped. I still have no idea who he "cheated" with, but ok.
Nic and Brutus puppy love is still going strong.
Him and his brother-in-law also get along quite well. They had a jam session.
Ami came over and she's cute, but I'm thinking about having Nic break up with her and go on vacay via mod to Monte Vista for a wife. I want some people of color in my fam, but I don't want to force it. She needs to be a 10 for my Nic since I'm running a legacy here.
Anyway, the gnomes are up to stuff. Got a new one. A doggy one. 😊
Planking evil gnome?
As for my legacy founders, Henry and Kat are fine. I think Kat needs to retire. Just saying. o_o
Sims 3 Bonehilda is still the best. Got another one, because I'm tired of cleaning up plasma juice boxes. Daniel is scared of her, but I'm kicking him out soon anyway.
Nic finally got to reconnect with his daughter, Gillian.
They look alike. lol Those Edgars genes are strong.
Um...it's Gift-giving season. Not Halloween. 0_o
She likes that costume though.
Now for the monumental event!
I had a meteor strike for the first time ever!!!!

It happened at the movie theater during Kath and Lucas's movie date. Been trying to get them to make up since the cheating scandal. Didn't see the initial blast. Honestly, I was confused asf when I saw the giant rock just sitting there. Then I was screaming and freaking out. All this time and it finally happened.

Two people were killed.
And Grim showed up. xD
Then Kath went into labor. Nice timing. LMAO!

*Bonus pic (forgot about this one)*
She rode to the hospital like this. 🤣
They had a boy. They wanted a girl, but they're having a lot of luck it seems. xP But I seriously died of laughter. 😂
Lucas loves his baby boy tho.
Seeing Nic with a baby is sorta hot. lol
Ok, so the baby's name was Louis. I chose a name without really thinking because I was still losing it over the meteorite. I decided after I cut the game off, I would change it to something fire-related since he was born after my first meteor ever.  
I'm going to change it to Phoenix!
No, not for Phoenix Wright (who games I adore).

For the firey bird, for their marriage rising from the ashes (hopefully), and for them who literally rose from ashes from a meteorite. lol
 

Other stuff:
- Thinking about building a creepy castle sort of house for Nic, Kath, and Lucas (pets included). Something big, but not too big. I want Kath and Lucas to move out eventually, but not right now. I like them.

- Nic is going on the hunt for a wife in Monte Vista. Hear the ladyfolk are quite attractive there. Naars Traveler mod here I come.

- Daniel is getting kicked out to live out his life in town. He bores me much like his robot.

-I'm going to leave Gillian, Nic's daughter with Luna since she's a werewolf like her mom. I'll keep up their relationship though. On that note, she aged into a teen before I turned the game off.

-I hope Phoenix has different color hair from the Edgars side of the family. Sick of dark of hair.

-Also the cat name is Kai. It's a she. I'm going to change her name to something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative