Monday, February 22, 2021

The Edgars' Legacy: Moving Day Again! The Edgars' Castle is finished!

Remember I said I was going to build a creepy castle/house for my legacy? Well, I did it all by myself and it doesn't look like crap! YAY!
Outside stills needs flowers and stuff, but it's done. 

They even moved in.
Warning: Do not put a secret bookcase door in your house with pets at less you want freaky glitch pets. I found out the hard way. ðŸ˜° Stupid ass EA! Why couldn't they just bark or meow at the door to open it? Do they test this sh*t?!

Anyway, I took the bookcase door out. Brutus's transforming into a glitch human form nearly gave me a heart attack. It's a cool door, but it's not worth the nightmares. 😨

Here's a tour...

This is the living room.

This is the dining room. Inspired by a dining room I saw in a EA house in Monte Vista. 
This is the kitchen. 
Downstair bathroom.


The study.


Nic's gym.
Added a pool outback. It's super neat.
 


2nd Floor!
Nic's bedroom. Shout out to Chicago. Still got your paintings, girl! :P
Kath and Lucas' bedroom.
The nursey.

]
Upstairs bathroom.
The upstairs hallway. Still working on it tbh. There are more rooms hidden behind the wall with the paintings. Will open them up as the family grows tho.

 I'm frequently moving things, so it'll change a little. Not much though, because I love how it turned out. It's the exact vibe I was looking for. My in-game building for modeling settings came in handy I guess. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative