Sunday, January 24, 2021

The Edgars' Legacy: Back From The Grave for 2021?

Remember these immortals? 

For some reason, I can only muster playing for a month or two and then quitting only to pick it back up 6 months later. I'm such a fail at legacies. lol Oh well. At least I'm playing again.

Last time I played, Kathy and Lucas got married. He moved in and spent his first night at his new home. 

He got up and was welcomed by Brutus, one of his new family members who greeted him like this:
I lol'd for real. So fitting to return to that moment. xD

Lucas decided to add a new fish to the fam. I named it Goldie, because my brain didn't feel like naming it anything original.
Kai, I'm sure is looking forward to meeting his new fishy friend.
This is him looking adorable b/w:

Other stuff not pictured:
-I added a bunch of cat stuff around the house
- It snowed as I was playing so it's winter I guess
-I got rid of Sigma, the robot. She was getting in the way and bored me. Daniel will get over it.

Probably change things up and move them to Dragon Valley for a change of scenery. The save probably needs a fresh start anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative