Saturday, January 9, 2021

Small RL update for 2021 so far...

Like I just posted on tumblr:  If you haven’t heard my internet, cable, and phone were all not working. Not because of non-payment either. It appears that the new neighbors got cable installed next door and knocked out our cable along with the other Comcast stuff. I spent 3 days with nothing but my phone. It was torture and boring asf. Everyone was pissed off in my house. 

Other than that, I'm alright. My oldest cousin is in the hospital. He had a stroke. His sister died of cancer just last year. I never disliked him though. Pretty funny guy. He was different after his mom and sis passed, but I have no ill will against him. I hope he makes it out ok.

Then I had some drama in my own house. Caught my asshole uncle stealing out my dad pocket the other day. This is the same asshole who called me fat for getting a kidney stone that one time. Anyway, I walked into the dining room where my dad's hoodie was hung on the back of the chair and caught him red-handed. He immediately took his hand out of the pocket and acted like he was tying his shoe. He used this lame lie when I confronted him. I basically just yelled at him and called him a thief. He again avoided bodily harm due to my grandmother and he ran upstairs like a little bitch. It was only loose change so my dad didn't lose his mind over it when he heard, but still the principle of it. So I'm not talking to him again. Like I haven't talked to him in days and I plan on keeping it that way. He keeps trying to include himself into my conversations and talk to me, but I just stop talking, and sometimes I even leave the room. He claims he doesn't remember doing what he did. Considering his habits that he refuses to get help for and his mental state, it's possible. I'm just leaning toward him being full of BS. So he can officially kick rocks and talk to a wall. And when my grandmother meets the great beyond, he better pack a bag and be gone. I guess he'll need that pickpocketing skills for when he's homeless. Harsh I know, but he's a piece of crap I will be happy to rid of.

On the brighter side, Roxie is doing fine. She has arthritis and I think she might need some dental work, but she's a happy little nugget. I'll take a pic of her and post it here soon. She got groomed the other day and looks pretty. 😍

I wish I had like fantastic news to share, but 2020 was crap even for me personally and I'm just glad to be in a new year. Hopefully, it's a better year for us all. Well so far it's not so great, but meh I'm still hopeful.

Anyway, I'm going to work on sim-related stuff. Stay tuned. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative