Wednesday, April 8, 2020

PropZ- Round 10. The finale! Women rule! Cue the dramatic music!

Third Place
 ♀ Round 10/ FINALE ♀
Model: Nicole Riley
Prop: Anything representing Women Empowerment

Not my favorite pic, but I accomplished conveying the idea I had in mind. You can be a housewife, a mom, or a businesswoman all wrapped up in one and still get s**t done, because we're badass!

I made the pose by the way. Both poses. Adult and toddler. It's also completely in-game.

P.S. I wanted to do a nurse for the current situation going on, but I stuck with a businesswoman.

Now for the final scores....

And I won!!!!



I actually was surprised and didn't expect it. Maybe 3rd or 2nd or neither, but not 1st! So that's it, folks. Till they talk me into another one. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative