Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Iconic Posters Series 1: Aaliyah, Tupac, and Biggie Posters. Made by me.




🎶🎤 SimFileShare  -UPDATED 4/28🎤🎶
 ðŸŽ¶ðŸŽ¤ 4shared -UPDATED 4/28🎤🎶

Inspiration: I needed some artwork for a specific character in my current story. DJ specifically who’s a hip hop head.

I do not own the rights to these fantastic pieces of art. Found them on google images.

So what are you getting?
- One file. 3 posters/variations: Aaliyah, Tupac, and Biggie.
-Both Sims 3 packs & package files included.
- Non-recoloarable
-They cost 60 bucks! Gimme! Kidding! They cost 60 simoleons for your simmies. Free for you!

They have been pre-tested. The package file for sure. They've been hanging on my sim’s wall for a min. xD

Credits: None of this would be possible with aikea-guinea’s posters. Again she can kill me later.

Also, feel free to comment if you use them and let me know if you have a problem.

Updated 4/28- Added a description for buy mode and they should show up if they weren’t showing up before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative