Monday, December 3, 2018

Caught on Candid Camera- Finale Scenario

2ND PLACE (TIE)
Finale Scenario - Christmas Spirit
Semi Finale Scenario summed up by me- Christmas Day Opening Presents

Got 3rd overall though...





JEN
Round Name or Number: Final
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 8/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 39/40 + 2 = 41
Comments:  I think you did a brilliant job reproducing Father Winter since you haven’t got the original one for your Sims version. I like that you were brave enough to take the time and effort to get a toddler and a Grandparent as well as two animals involved. You are the only one brave enough to do that. Well caught! But it is the two children only opening presents. It’s a shame at least one or two others of the group weren’t opening presents as well, they are just sitting around.

LISA
Round name or number: Final
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 9/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 9/10
Total Points: 38/40
Comments: The poses a tad jumbled. 


TBH, I felt this assignment was a bit unfair. TS3 holidays are nowhere fleshed out like there are in TS4 and the gift giving present opening interactions are limited. Everyone in that comp has TS4 while I have TS3, so I knew I was going lose on that one. I'm surprised I got 2nd, but maybe they showed me a little mercy.

I personally was annoyed with the fact the tree and my decorations weren't showing in my pic. I had to turn the focal point around away from those things because the sims have to sit when gift giving is going on and the stupid the parents didn't sit together. Heck, Jade wasn't even supposed to be this pic, but I had to invite someone for the gift giving thing to kick off. It was just a musical chair mess that drove me nuts.

I'm sorta glad to be done with comps. I would rather stress about exam dates than worry about sim modeling due dates. This is officially my last comp. This and Bad Boy & Broads. Both are over and I'm officially retiring from modeling. It was fun while it lasted. My time in the community is dwindling and TS3 is a bit outdated to keep modeling with imo. Won't be getting TS4 though. In the meantime, I'll keep on playing and storytelling with outdated TS3 for the time being.😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative