Sunday, December 16, 2018

Should be in bed. Posting my ER adventure here...

Copy and pasted from Tumblr (which I wrote on my phone this morning), because I can't be bothered to rewrite this any different. I shouldn't even be on here tbh. Sorta in pain right now, but I'm bored.

So I spent the night in the emergency room…

From 10pm at night to 6am this morning (Dec. 14-15). I was in pain the whole day yesterday (Friday) with pain on my right side. Felt like someone was burying their fist in my side. Not normal lady cramps. Aleve didn’t even work. That and other things that had me in the bathroom in pain. Plus some chills. So after trying to be a badass, I finally broke down and laid in a pool of tears curled up in a ball unable to sleep or eat or get comfortable. Just constant pain.

So I was off to the ER. I didn’t have to wait too long to get seen luckily on a Friday night. Felt like a long time though. They put me in a room and laid in a bed for a min. Then they came around and made me a pin cushion trying to find a vein as I was dehydrated. Ended up with 2 holes on each arm with a bonus as the needle pro of the ER tried and got it in almost the same place as the first hole. Then I waited some more and then they rolled me down to X-rays where they gave me a CAT scan. I never saw one in rl. xD It sorta weird. Especially the stuff they put in your IV for the x-ray. Made me feel like I peed myself and all my limbs got warm. 😅

Anyway, I ended up back in the room slightly curled up watching CNN till I got bored and changed to Ice Age 2. Obamacare got struck down? Whaaat?

So after making me wait an eternity, they finally came in and gave me a diagnosis. The lucky illnesses that were on the table were appendicitis, UTI, and or just a really bad period mind you, but I had none of the above.

I have a freaking Kidney Stone!

It’s tiny, but it still fucking sucks becuz it’s moving around being a bitch causing me pain.

So to recap I'm having my usual lady probz, getting over a cold, and now I have a kidney stone. Fun! I’m so lucky. 😒

P.S. I am lucky it wasn’t my appendix tho.

2 comments:

  1. holy crap! get better soon, ive heard those things can be the most painful pain there even is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thank you. <3 The doctor told me I might not feel it when it passes since it's small, but she said "might" so yikes. >_< I've definitely heard stories about them and the pain. Ugh Never thought I would get one. They gave me pain pills, so I've been sleeping through most the nagging pain and I feel a little better. :) It's nice to see you though, Zeri. *HUGS*

      Delete

Google Analytics Alternative