Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Yep. Want this year to be over with. lol

In the span of 24 hours, I've gotten in a fight with a family member, I did pretty bad on my final exam and had to refer to my text for the retake to pass (despite studying my ass off), and I think I passed my kidney stone. I actually don't know. I just know I'm not in pain anymore, so that's a plus.

I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when it's X-mas. I would say New Year, but I want to play Smash Bros. Ultimate. 😋

I deleted a post in regards to my family drama tho because we're actually pretty boring people and I can't help, but think we sound like a bunch of crazies. I was really emotional too. I also don't want to devote any more post to a 60-year-old fart who think it's ok to threaten and get in the face of a 29-year-old girl. He hasn't even apologized and refuses to acknowledge he said anything in regards to my eating habits or weight. So we don't talk anymore and I like it that way! He is the most annoying person in Maryland, so his silence is bliss. As for who he is, he is an uncle. Great uncle isn't he?

Now that I'm done my final exam, I'm going build a freaking house and post sim related stuff.

P.S. I think I studied all the wrong stuff as usual, so that's why. Really frustrating.

2 comments:

Google Analytics Alternative