Friday, September 21, 2018

RIP TellTale Games! It's over and Wolf Among Season 2 canceled! I'm in mourning!





I've been so excited for Wolf Among Us Season 2. I waited for years! YEARS!!! Now it's fucking canceled. Not only that I will never get to play or see Batman Season 3. I even liked Game of Thrones ok and that's donezo too. Literally, no more games from them. One of my favorite gaming companies is gone. I'm heartbroken! Devastated! I actually got teary eyed. This is worse than the time Capcom fucked up and didn't localize AA Investigations 2. Not only us gamers lose out, but the people working there lose their jobs also. This is awful. Awful!

At least they plan on finishing the Walking Dead series, but with a skeleton crew, I worry that it will be rushed and not a fitting end to the series. 

This is just fucking horrible. I can't even right now. All the time I've put into completing these games and now I will never get to see the results of my choices or see the ending of these beloved characters. Just when they were getting better too. Ugh. This literally ruined my day. Maybe week. So freaking sad. *sigh*

I'll miss you, Bigby! I'll miss you Bats and Cats! *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative