Saturday, September 15, 2018

Caught on Candid Camera- Scenario 3

1ST PLACE..again! Wooo!

Scenario 3- Broken Love
Models: Nicole Riley & Malcolm Payne with random
Scenario 3 summed up by me- Have your sim catch their lover cheating. 

Nicole: Malcolm! Your secretary?!
Malcolm: I..It's not what it looks like! She came on to me!
Nicole: I can't even look at you right now. I baked you a pie. Tonight was supposed to be special!






JEN
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 10/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 40/40
Comments:  I really love all your shots. They always tell a story and you capture the moments so well. Seeing all three faces was excellent and the fact that it was different to the others and in an office this shot says it all, the outfits the lighting and everything fitted. She obviously wanted to surprise her partner with the pie since he was working late and to find this would have been devastating, so beautifully presented story, Vid. The only thing I could say would be that the secretary could have been partly undressed in her office outfit that would have really added to this shot, too.

LISA
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 10/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 9/10
Total Points: 39/40
Comments: The shadowing got me on this one … did not “feel” in game. I could be wrong tho since I am not remembering sims 3 that much but the in game shadows seem weak on the sims themselves but stronger on the furniture. Is that normal?

PEPPER
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 10/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 40/40
Comments: This one was so SAD! She’s so sad and I can feel her hurting from this pic. I hate him, and HOW did that girl get into the building dressed like that. Did she keep it in her bag all day and wait until the coast was clear to slip that one. Your photos have one of the best emotional moments and I see this consistently from you. You tell me a story every time and I wanna know what goes on next! Another golden one from you and there's not much to improve on here. I can’t wait to see the next story.

VANA
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 10/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 9.5/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 9.5/10
TOTAL: 39/40
Comments: Malcolm you plum! She made you a PIE! Now you GET NO PIE! I've always got a kick out of this interaction on sims 3. Nicole looks just sooo disgusted! I can't really find much fault with this. You set up a good story.

For once, I actually had a cohesive idea that ended up turning out like I wanted. The scenario was described as the sim coming home from work to find their lover cheating on them. I decided to turn that on its head and have the sim show up at their lover's work to find them cheating there. I think I was brushing my teeth again doing this idea, so all my best ideas come from brushing my teeth apparently (2nd time I think). xD

I sorta hated making Malcolm the bad guy, but he fit the whole CEO part and he's dating Nicole in my game. On that note, I hated breaking Nicole's heart too. Ugh. In my head, he's innocent and was seduced by sexy secretary though. Poor thang.

I'm getting really good with this in-game with no poses stuff again. I just used the normal interaction and moveobject. All the reactions are real and not posed, which is awesome! Also really enjoying decorating the settings again. 😊

The only real editing I did was lighting, which got a major editing. I hate the yellow hue lighting in-game gives off sometimes. Then the scenery in the window, which is in-game too. I just pasted it in later, which is doable. Had the pic to prove it in case. Minor stuff  I also edited in is the flowers, the pen, the glasses, and the notepad.

The next assignment was to have a toddler or a child receiving the gift of a furry friend (dog or cat) from a parent. I did it a while ago and wasn't late for once. Malcolm and Nicole made up and gained two new members to their family. You'll see. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative