Thursday, December 28, 2017

So Merry Belated Xmas? (Unplanned update on me as well)

Furry dog elf anyone? 



I hope everyone had a terrific X-mas. I was not feeling like myself, so I just hung out and tried to enjoy the two games I did get. I only asked for two games from my fam since the computer was a gift too. They would have liked me to ask for more, but I just thought that would be asking for too much after what they did. I'm fine with my two games and my computer.

As for my two games, I got LA Noir and Gran Turismo. I haven't really played Gran Turismo much, but LA Noir is pretty fun. Getting the hang of it. Makes me miss Grand Theft Auto though. I so want to cause mayhem when I'm driving and running around in that game. I probably can do that...I think, but I'm a cop so I have to behave. lol

As for not feeling like myself. Just my stupid health issues. PMDD sh*t. Like I said I don't like talking about lady stuff here, but I recommend you read about it (the link especially) if you're a woman. It's not discussed enough imo. It's almost a freaking mental illness, so it needs to be.

I may be getting worse tbh. I cried for three days right before X-mas Eve. My face was literally hurting from crying and it was over stupid stuff. I can't even remember. Like it was one thing and then it morphed into another thing, which still made no sense. It was kind of scary. Had some scary thoughts too.

Soooo I probably need to get checked out again and have them give me something stronger. Something I've been trying to avoid for a year or two now. I don't like anti-depressants. I would rather not take them, but if they can keep me from screaming like a crazed banshee at my family and crying floods of tears over random crap I'll take it. The constant racing thoughts are also pretty horrible. Like I can't even sleep when I'm dealing with this now. I was wondering if this was holiday related though, but none of the crazy thoughts or stress was about that. I don't know, but a nice checkup after the New Years is always a good idea.

As for Roxie, she's fine. Struggling to get to her to lose weight. My family loves to feed her stuff, so it's like I have to train them too. It's also been really cold, so walks are limited now. Be glad when the summer is here. I need walks too. lol Other than that, she's going on 7 years old I believe. Still sweet and funny as ever. She's also a great therapy dog for me. 😊

*cough cough* I fed her cookies to get those pics, so I'm guilty too. *cough*

Other than that, I'm still kicking. I believe I got one more year in me sim wise. I kind of f'd up my game decrapping stuff, so I'm going have to fix that and redownload my store stuff legally. Ugh. I'll get to that when I finish updating Dead On Arrival since stuff may go missing then. I'm close to retiring from the Sims community though as much as I hate to admit it. Too many people are leaving. TS3 players specifically. Plus it just stressful to keep the game going sometimes. I just got my dream gaming computer, so I'm sure I'll play every so often. Just not as much. Hopefully, Sims 5 comes out next year and pulls me back in by that time. xD But for now you're stuck with me. Enjoy the essence of me while you can. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative