Saturday, December 23, 2017

MANLY MAN MODELLING - CYCLE 7 ~ Round 7 & Scores

Note: This comp is over and I had to drop out due to my old computer killing over. Just posting what I didn't get to post. 

This actually was the last entry I posted before my computer died. 😢

4th Place with 92/100
Round 7: Furs~ Spurs



Amy
Creativity: 9/10
Pose/Style: 10/10
Quality: 9/10
Editing/in game detail: 9/10
Overall appearance: 9/10
Total: 46/50
Comments: Whoa! Demetri looks amazing! I just love his fashion and styling- once again. That coat with the silver chain link closure and those leather pants & belt look awesome, and I just love, love, LOVE the cowboy boots! I really like that the fur and boots stand out even though they are similar colors, wonderful use of the furs and spurs. Your fashion sense for Demetri is impeccable!!! *I did notice that Demetri's walking-like pose makes him appear to be floating a bit rather than fitting into the area just behind him in the background (which is a snow pile) - his size in comparison to the trees & the lamp post seems to be a tad bit on the bigger size. But, I just love the background; it is very lovely and I love the water, snow, and trees....lovely entry and awesome job!

Mamajanaynay
Creativity: 10/10
Pose/Style: 10/10
Quality: 8/10
Editing/in game detail: 9/10
Overall appearance: 9/10
Total: 46/50
Comments: I really liked your idea for this assignment. Demetri blended well with the background theme, however I feel the background was a bit too bright as it made it difficult to detect the falling snow effect.

The assignment wanted us to incorporate fur and spurs into your model's outfits.

All I can remember from this entry is that I wanted a fur coat, but settled with this and I wanted a cold setting. I kinda like the idea of a him having a coat in the winter, but having this big contrast with spurs and no shirt. Plus the black on the white snow popped. Works in Game of Thrones anyway. ;P

Finding a background was a pain. Adding snow was a pain. Probably can't even see it. Added footprints too.

Didn't edited much on Demetri. Just his beltbucket.

That's all I can remember. I don't know. I just want to get this posted and out the way. Sooooo yeah that's it.

I'm sad my time in this comp ended so abrubtly. It's fine though. It made me realize I needed a break. I'm sure I'll be back in a comp or hosting something soon one day, but for now I'm going enjoy simming and storytelling. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative