Saturday, December 23, 2017

MANLY MAN MODELLING - CYCLE 7 ~ Round 5 & Scores

Note: This comp is over and I had to drop out due to my old computer killing over. Just posting what I didn't get to post.

4th Place (Tied) with 86.5/100
Round 5- Make A Splash



Amy
Creativity: 8.5/10
Pose & Styling: 10/10
Quality: 8.5/10
Editing/In-Game Detail: 8.5/10
Overall Appearance: 8/10
TOTAL: 43.5/50
Comments: Well hello there Demetri! I really love the bright crispness of this pic. The subtle sunlight shining from the corner angle is really pretty. I don't know if you added that in or the background was already like that, but it makes for a peaceful and beautiful setting. *I do think the submerged-in-water look fits very nicely for your idea and I like how close you were able to get your shot, but there seems to be something missing. A included prop or even more interesting background could really enhance the overall look. *Demetri seems a tad bit bigger in comparison to the shoreline in the distance (with the angle of the camera's shot of him). Very nice. *The only thing I actually think could be improved is the wider splashes of water around the arms seem to not fit in with the droplets from below and the "splash flow" to the actual body of water beneath-- (it doesn't look as natural). Other than that I feel this is perfect. You did a wonderful job on this difficult assignment. Very nicely done!

kittymeow
Creativity: 8/10
Pose & Styling: 8/10
Quality: 10/10
Editing/In-Game Detail: 9/10
Overall Appearance: 8/10
TOTAL: 43/50
Comments:
Oh wow, Demetri looks awesome! I love his pose, he really is the focus of the picture here. His hair slicked back works so well and really gives a wet feel. I mentioned nshipp that quite a few of you went for your model in the sea, I would like to see something a little different. Don't be scared to think outside the box. I did notice Dememtri looks very big, I think your proportions are a little off (In my opinion) I really like this entry though and the poses really makes it!

It's hard talking old comp entries, because I usually forget what I did specifically. xD

This assignment required us to have a water scenery with a slapsh effect.

I remember this being really hard to do. I don't like doing water pics much. I do love this pic. Now I did back myself into a corner with this specific angle and idea, but I have no regrets.

The water droplets took the most time to edit in. Was annoying and tedious. The rest was minor. I just highlighed, brightened, and messed with the hues of the background.

That's it. Not much to say as this is an old ass entry now to me. New computer. Fresh edits to come hopefully. 😛

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative