Saturday, December 23, 2017

MANLY MAN MODELLING - CYCLE 7 ~ Round 6 & Scores

Note: This comp is over and I had to drop out due to my old computer killing over. Just posting what I didn't get to post.

5th Place with 90/100
Round 6: Feathers~ Leathers



Amy
Creativity: 9.5/10
Pose & Styling: 10/10
Quality: 9/10
Editing/In-Game Detail: 8/10
Overall Appearance: 8.5/10
TOTAL: 45/50
Comments: Whoa Demetri! I just love the fashioning you did for this assignment. The leathers and feathers are easy to identify and I just love how much leather is in the pic. That head dress is very cool and totally unique. I really like all the fashion accessories with the arm bands, necklaces, and I actually like the falling feathers. *Demetri does appear to be floating in air instead of on a floor/level edge to go along with the posed used so that does take away from the overall look and quality a bit. But, I love the colors in the background and his look. I think you did an awesome job with this assignment!

kittymeow
Creativity: 9/10
Pose & Styling: 9/10
Quality: 9/10
Editing/In-Game Detail: 9/10
Overall Appearance: 9/10
TOTAL: 45/50
Comments:
Awesome entry! I'm loving his outfit and feather helmet, I like that you used similar colours in the background as is clothes I think it works really well together and helps him pop! Demetri looks so good with eyeliner and long hair, I love that it is blowing to the side. A little thing that is really bothering me is that it appears he is floating, there is nothing underneath him for his foot or knee to be resting on but other than that this is a lovely entry.

The assignment require us to dress our models in feathers and leather.

I remember I wanted to use an Indian headdress, but someone beat me to it. So I went this Valkyrie helmet. The whole theme of my pic from the get-go was tribal inspired.

Edited things are the hair and the floating feathers obviously.

I sorta thought not having a floor under him would be cool since I remember getting critique for something like that the first assignment, but I guess not.*shrugs*

Ok, that's it. I told you it was hard talking about old ass entries. Onto the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative