Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3- A5 Scores

Lots of lace lately. lol

1st Place
96 points
ASSIGNMENT 5: PICK A FAIRY TALE
Cupid and Psyche or read a summarized version here.
This is when last minute goes right. <3



Beech


Photo Quality: 10/10
Photo Presentation: 9/10
Creativity: 9/10
High Fashion: 14/15
Judge's Personal Preference: 5/5
Total: 47/50
Very beautiful and amazing photo! You did a stunning job with this and really gave us an epic image to look at. You put a lot of effort into the setting as well as her styling – even down to the minor details like the arrows on the ground and the fogged handprint/heart drawing. Gorgeous job, Vid. You really nailed this assignment!



Heather


Photo Quality: 10/10
Photo Presentation: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10
High Fashion: 14/15
Judge's Personal Preference: 5/5
Total: 49/50
Another lovely round vid! I loved your story, it was such a happy ending! Alysha looks beautiful as psyche! I love your elegant clothing! It truly represents her and the setting is just marvellous, I don't have any faults! 

You gotta read the story to get this. It's linked above. It's basically about Cupid falling in love with a beautiful princess. He was sent by a jealous Venus to make her fall in love with a monster, but he falls in love with her and pricks himself. Then they end up together somehow, but he doesn't allow her to look upon him. That's when my pic comes in.

I like to think the photo depicts invisible Cupid visiting her in the night and leaving her gifts.

I think I did this on the very day it was due, but it doesn't look last minute at all. I amazed myself. Heck I didn't even decide on the story till the night before. It was all an amazing miracle. xD

B/w this story reminds me of a story I wanted to write. They should make this into a movie if they haven't already. It's so romantic and interesting.

Now I did do some editing despite the lack of time, but it's mostly in-game. I edited stuff like the scenery outside the window and added all the little romantic stuff on the floor (not the roses).

Anyway, less is more when it comes to last minute. I do need to stop doing that though. It's nerve-wracking to have to rush and edit.

For the next assignment I have to do a candy-themed super hero. I like this assignment, but I have no freaking clue. Like I need CC stat to even pull this off. Ughhh I'll get it together eventually. I wish I had Katy Perry's Barf Pack for situations like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative