Monday, December 9, 2013

Well it was the perfect date till the end...

Well I decided to send two of my sims on a very 3rd extravagant date as I wanted them to become a official couple on this evening. I planned everything perfectly for the two former besties. They first went to a karaoke bar, sang some tunes, and then played pool. Then they went for a hot air balloon ride and drank some nectar.

 After that, they went out to eat at a fancy restaurant as it snowed. It was beautiful, but very cold.
 They went home shortly afterwards to cuddle up in front the fire. Then as they gazed into each other eyes and decided to agree to officially become an item, this happen...
I then proceeded to laugh hysterically. Fireplaces seem to love me. BEST DATE EVER! Well I ended the date as I figured the two weren't going be in the mood anymore. Funny enough, the game actually ranked the date as great. Guess their love was burning hot. xD
 
P.S. Ethan (the sim on fire) also got abducted the night before. Lucky guy... 

1 comment:

Google Analytics Alternative