Sunday, July 5, 2020

I AM TREE- Round 1 (MOTHER EARTH)

🎕🥀Round 1- I AM MOTHER EARTH🥀🎕
Model: Jasmine Lee
New comp! Can use any model I want. I'm not crazy about this picture as it didn't turn out like I wanted, but the message I wanted to convey is there. Reading about human destruction and the loss of animal habitats really struck me I guess. 

Only 1st gets called out and I'm pretty I wasn't in the top 3 anyway. Here's comments tho...


COMMENT FROM JOJO
At first when i saw this,I thought oh no it's out of proportion! But after looking for a bit and thinking i figured maybe you see mother earth as a kind of queen ... godly which could see her much better (as big as an elephant). I like your compilation of things in your art and your vibrant touches you add to catch the eye. A successful pic!

COMMENT FROM SPUDDERS
WOW. just WOW. This is so powerful. The way she is sitting in the middle trying to mend the world from the destruction we have caused. Just WOW!!!

COMMENT FROM SDTFM
I absolutely loved what you were going for in this picture, also the lip gloss popped off in all that greenness, however I think that the background looks a bit awkward with all that green and could have been executed better. Still great though :)

The next round was mermaids and I like my pic for that much better. I have some tough competition though, so I might not get 1st. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative