Saturday, July 11, 2020

Sims 4: The Reality show? A real live reality show? WTF?!




I laughed and died inside when I heard this. I'm embarrassed for us. I'm embarrassed for the franchise. WTF?! What the actual F?! Why? 

Sims 4 may be the worse game of the franchise to tell stories b/w. Like even Sims 2 is better for that and more fleshed out. This is so f'ing stupid! Sims is not that serious! Dude literally shedding tears over a sims funeral. lol I can't. 

P.S. I hope to almighty this crap is not viewed by my family and they start to think I'm one of these weirdos who takes it this seriously. I know it's mostly acting, but geez! Dramatic much?

But TBH, if they wanted to give me $10,000 to make up some bullshit story using a game I would consider it. I need the cash. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative