Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Post Birthday- Mission Birthday A success!

Well, it wasn't entirely perfect but I ended the day happy and content. Sometimes my birthday doesn't always end that way. I've had some crappy ones and some boring ones. Getting older sucks sometimes.😓 Anyway, I ended up getting Animal Crossing for Switch, money for Mortal Kombat DLC, money for Pokemon Sword DLC, and a delicious marble birthday cake (my grandmother thought it was yellow, so it was a yummy surprise). I would have liked to dress up and go out to eat, but Corona ani't allowing it. Hopefully, my next birthday I can go without a mask and come home virus free with the fam. TBH, I was wondering if I was even going to get anything for a gift. Money has been tight since the pandemic started. I'm quite grateful to my grandmother and dad for making my day special despite the circumstances. I love them both so much. 😭💗

But I'm totally cheating on Sims with AC right now. See you next month.

Ok. Ok. Kidding! 😜

P.S. I've been working on sim stuff, so more sim stuff related soonish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative