Wednesday, March 18, 2020

PropZ- Round 8. Flower power! 💮

Didn't place in the top 3 with this one either. Thought I might. *sigh*
⚘ Round 8 ⚘
Model: Nicole Riley
🎕 Prop: Prop styling. Color, theme, and lots of props🎕

I don't know what inspired me. A pic on the internet I think. Was inspired by the styling at least. Anyway, I decided to do this in-game and used in-game props. Didn't initially plan to do that, but it just happened and the more stuff I threw in the more I liked it. Also saved me some time by doing it in-game. Is it a fantastic edit? No, but it's sunny, fun, and bright. Plus it has a smiley face flower, so there's that. 

Next round had me using glass as a prop, but putting my model in the glass object. I did it late last night and I went to bed happy with it, so hopefully the judges like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative