Tuesday, March 3, 2020

PropZ- Round 6. I heart you! Bwhahaha!

Second Place
💀 Round 6 ðŸ’€
Model: Nicole Riley
🖤Prop: Your costume, gore, or a weapon. 🖤
Decided to give Nicole another go. I've always wanted to do a story base on African American witches and voodoo, so this pic was loosely based on that. The pic was so last minute that I'm surprised I pulled it off and got 2nd. It's totally in-game b/w. I had some trouble getting CC to show up, but I manage to get it working luckily. Editing the heart in was a bit nervewracking though because I almost didn't have time to do it. I even made a pose for it at lightning speed. The sweat and tears was totally worth it. xD

The next assignment had made me making a dress with food. I made something totally ridiculous! A pizza dress! Stay tuned for that one. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative