Saturday, June 8, 2019

PORTRAIT- Round 3

3RD PLACE
🤖🤐 Round 3- Zipper Face 🤐🤖
🤷 Sitting pretty in 3rd. 😎



Comment From Jojo: I actually like the robot. She reminds me of that robot from Guardians of the galaxy actually. Which is super cool by the way. Your zipper is nicely positioned and your whole photo is nicely thought out. But I know your talent is more than this. You can pull out stellar pictures that absolutely blow me away. I think the pose could have been a little better or she could have engaged the camera a little more with her expression. Still a nice effort this round.

Comment From Mamajanay: Smashing! Or should I say Electrifying! I love the little detail of her robot side being worked on (created).

Beep boop.🤖😂 I was inspired by Detriot: Become Human and Terminator. At first, I had no idea what to do, but I saw something robot related on tv and was like 💡

It's not the most amazing thing I've done, but considering I've never done a zipper/half of face thing before I think it's pretty cool. I was conflicted as to what sort of pose I wanted. I wanted a sexy pose and then I thought she should be sort of emotionless as she's a robot. Guess I should have chosen sexy. 😅 I was also pretty set on getting the zipper right and not doing too crazy of a pose as that would make it harder. I probably could do it now, but at the time it seemed like a scary idea to angle face her in any way.

The background was also not my original choice, but I couldn't find a factory/robot assembly line background to fit. So I ended up with this and decided to show some of the wirings on the robot side with electricity and a mechanic arm thingy.

Meh, like I said it's ok. Not amazing, but cool.

The next round had us doing devil and angel couples. I just finished it today. I sorta goofed and thought I had to do a demon, but he still can count as a devil. He's just not red. Hopefully, all the time and work I did today pays off. It was hard. 😭

Sneak peek on my tumblr as usual. Hopefully, it's better than my last round pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative