Saturday, June 1, 2019

PORTRAIT- Round 1

Entered a new comp hosted by xjojox again. On the officials here.

Sort of new model too. Taken from my tumblr, because I'm a lazy bum....
Meet Brittney Mattel. She has been an extra I use frequently for quite a while now. Didn’t even have a proper name except for the name, Brittney which would pop up in my head when I saw her. She’s my self-absorbed wannabe barbie, who’s obsessed with Barbie. xD I don’t think I’ve used a blonde before. Not one with fair skin. It’s about time. Ok, I’m done rambling. :D
Placed under the Top 5 (only the top 5 are ranked)
💄 Round 1 💄
Feelings on this pic: 🤷😐


Comment From Jojo: This little lady looks cheeky as all heck! And she actually has quite an appealing cuteness about it. I like your colour matching, but it just need that’s edge to give off that high fashion look. Your crop is nice, I think a darker background would have brought out the pinks and lighter tones of her hair a lot better.

Comment From Mamajanay: Brittney looks so cute in all that pink. Don't be afraid to experiment with different poses or camera angles. Good job!

The assignment was to have our models rocking different color eyebrows in a high fashion photo.

TBH, I'm really not thrilled with this like I was. It's pretty boring. I agree I could have done something more with this round. I had this really cool pic in my head with tulle around the shoulders and hair styled in a bow, but I missed the bare shoulder requirement. I had to redo my idea and that threw me off. This hair (while awesome) also got on my nerves as it covered up the brows. If I could do it over again, I would focus on the makeup more around the eyes and incorporate it into the brows. An updo hairstyle too.

I was also rushing as I had schoolwork, so that didn't help either.😅

Next round had us doing a portrait with a tears theme. Creative beauty tears. I redeemed myself with that. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative