Friday, April 12, 2019

FOCUS- Round 7 Pic & Scores

2ND PLACE
🌊Round 7- Work It In The Water🌊
I sorta hated this at first, but now I'm proud of it. :P

B/w 2nd seems to be my thing. *shrugs*

Background provided:



Comments from Jojo Just beautiful. Love it all the way. Actually nothing I hate about it actually. It's a beautiful edit… the slick hair and the flowy clothing it's just wonderful. While I did notice some splashy bits in the photo down on her hip area It would have just made the picture like 110% instead of 100% to see more droplets in the picture. But yeah that's all i can say, and that's just picking! Nice one.

Comments from Jillie Goodness Jasmine looks like she's on the cover of a harlequin novel! Loving the dramatic approach with the hair and cloth blowing in the wind. I really love the all white assemble against her tan skin and blue of the background. Sometimes using stock can really add some umphf to your picture, and this is no exception. I do think the hair is a little messy and two toned at the scalp part, so just watch when you're mix and matching with different stock that they match up. Overall love this shot. Well done!

For this assignment, I had to do a half shot in the water and Jojo wanted our models doing more than just standing there looking pretty.

I had chosen another background other than this one, but someone else chose it and did something really cool with it. So then I decided to go with the least chosen choice again. That's when I drew a complete blank. I had one idea before settling on this one and it was terrible. Tacky actually. Was going do a fashionable shipwreck model with her staying afloat on a suitcase and a yacht sinking in the back. It was stupid. So I thought and thought. Then I looked at the background and I was like "this reminds me of something. It reminds me of Storm from X-men." Ding ding! Officially inspired.
Was inspired by her 90's cartoon look. Her white clothing and flowy fabric to be specific. 

So I made the pose. I'm not required to, but I get lazy and I don't feel like looking sometimes. Takes less time too depending on the pose. Dressing her was easy. Editing was a b***! It's tons of editing! I've never used so much hair stock ever and I've never successfully done flowy fabric ever. Might be a first. I took a big gamble and it paid off. Makes a cool ass avi too.

B/w I hated this at first because her face looked so different from the side. Still does, but I highlighted and tweaked it.

The next round is the finale! We had do fairies and pick our own backgrounds. I did it last night. Nervous about it. Again, I did some stuff I've never done. Not really noticeable stuff like in this pic, but it was still new to me. Hopefully, I can pull off placing in the top 3 in the finale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative