Saturday, April 20, 2019

FOCUS- Finale & Scores

2ND PLACE (For this round specifically)
✨💫Finale-Enchant Yourself 💫✨
Wasn't necessarily happy with this, but I'm my worst critic. 😝 



Comments from Jojo Definitely one of my faves this round. She's a tiny fairy and you ever thought about everything to make her look that way. The giant background with the giant objects in the background to make her look like she belongs there. The colour coordination is lovely and the outfit choice and model pose is all nicely thought out. I noticed round by round, your efforts are continuously thoughtful and clean. The only thing I would have changed this picture is the wings on your fairy. I would have looked for ones that were better quality to match your edit.

Comments from Jillie Just beautiful -- I think you nailed this enchanted theme! I also just adore the whole set up of the photo as it ties in well with the legend of fairies being around us in the form of butterflies! Which makes me super pleased that you not only had her among them but really dressed her up in the blue just like them. Love the interaction with the hand out with fairy dust as well! My only critique would be to make sure to blend your model into the photo. If you notice the bottom part of the background is blurred, you would need to have her feet blurred the same to be similar. Overall though, I think you did a fabulous job! Absolutely love this shot!

I wanted it this to be more editorial and sexy, which may be why I wasn't thrilled with it. It's more cute. >_< I also couldn't get the outfit right. Not many wings for TS3 to choose from and the default transparent wings from supernatural would have been a pain to cut out. I also was undecided when it came to her hair.

Beside my complaining, we had to choose our own backgrounds and I chose this. Was basically what inspired me. I also made the pose.

As for editing, I did a blur effect I've never done before. I guess you can tell. Other stuff is pretty obvious.

I was totally surprised I got 2nd. I totally agree with the feedback given.

Next round, is nothing!!!! This was the finale! Find out in the next post my overall placing! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative