Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Sophisticated Style (Seasons) - A3 & Scores

1ST PLACE
A3 - Fashionable Formals - Sherri Hill Style
Model: Jasmine Lee
1st place!🙌 
The fancy framed pic is what you get for first place.😀




Jen
Wearing the given season's clothing outlined in the brief 10/10
Accessories that enhance your outfits plus those specified in the brief 4/5
Most classy and sophisticated appeal 9/10
Relevant background (this can be in-game or google) 10/10
Editing and proportion (this includes lighting and filters) 9/10
Total Points: 42/45 + 2 for early submission = 44
Comments: Adore this dress and it gives her a lovely fresh Islander appeal. Her clear makeup and hairstyle suit the style of outfit. Jasmine looks like she is on a tropical island holiday. The shadowing is of a good opacity and really embeds her in the shot nicely. Her jewelry really suits the dress style and adds some class to the ensemble, but the outfit, gorgeous as it is, along with the pose reads to me as more of a sweet, adorable look rather than an elegant and sophisticated appearance.

Issabella
Wearing the given season's clothing outlined in the brief 10/10
Accessories that enhance your outfits plus those specified in the brief 5/5
Most classy and sophisticated appeal 10/10
Relevant background (this can be in-game or google) 10/10
Editing and proportion (this includes lighting and filters) 10/10
TOTAL: 45/45
Comments: Jasmine looks stunning in this shot. I love everything and that all I am going to say. Great entry. Well done.

Erin
Wearing the given season's clothing outlined in the brief 10/10
Accessories that enhance your outfits plus those specified in the brief 5/5
Most classy and sophisticated appeal 8/10
Relevant background (this can be in-game or google) 10/10
Editing and proportion (this includes lighting and filters) 9/10
Total Points: 42/45
Comments: This is one of my favorites this round. The background color with the colors of the dress are beautiful! I feel it's giving a little bit of a juniors' vibe, but it's still one of my favorites this round. Jasmine looks gorgeous. I love her lipcolor!

I'm actually really surprised I got 1st. Wasn't really feeling it, but I wasn't hating it either. Thought it was just passable though. Had no idea it would score so high.

As for the assignment, I was inspired by the flora looks of Sherri Hill. I sorta wanted to redeem myself for the summer assignment with a flora summer inspired dress since I was so against styling her in a dress last time. I did second guess myself with this specific dress as Sherri Hill flora looks tend to have the floral pattern on the bottom, but it still is true to the brand luckily.

Not much editing went into this obviously. It's very simple. Drop shadow and some added hair to her ponytail. That's about it.

The next assignment was to do Winter Gear and show them doing more than just standing around. I found skis and they were a b*** to pose with. Scores to be posted soon since I just got them. Gotta remember to check in. 😅 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative