Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Sophisticated Style (Seasons) - A2 & Scores

2ND PLACE!!! (TIE)
A2: Autumn Accessories
Model: Jasmine Lee
2nd place!!!!!! Hell to the yes!!!!



Jen
Wearing the given season's clothing outlined in the brief 10/10
Accessories that enhance your outfits plus those specified in the brief 5/5
Most classy and sophisticated appeal 9/10
Relevant background (this can be in-game or google) 10/10
Editing and proportion (this includes lighting and filters) 9/10
Total Points: 43/45 + 2 for early submission = 45
Comments: I love the glow coming from this shot in both Jasmine’s clothes and the colours surrounding her in this background. The leather outfit looks super sophisticated and the addition of the red back (bag?) and contrasting hat matching the stripe in the dress adds elegance to this whole shot.

Issabella
Wearing the given season's clothing outlined in the brief 10/10
Accessories that enhance your outfits plus those specified in the brief 5/5
Most classy and sophisticated appeal 10/10
Relevant background (this can be in-game or google) 8/10
Editing and proportion (this includes lighting and filters) 8/10
TOTAL: 41/45

Erin
Wearing the given season's clothing outlined in the brief 10/10
Accessories that enhance your outfits plus those specified in the brief 5/5
Most classy and sophisticated appeal 10/10
Relevant background (this can be in-game or google) 9/10
Editing and proportion (this includes lighting and filters) 9/10
Total Points: 43/45
Comments: Stunning! I love how you coordinated the colors perfectly.Jasmine is super cute, but a little small in proportion to the bench. This is one of your best in this comp so far. Awesome job!

*dances into post* Finally I'm not near the bottom! I swear I was beginning to think I was failing at this comp. xP

Well, the assignment was to do an Autumn theme photo accessorized with a hat. We could add scarfs and such, but the hat was a must. So I actually took my time and planned it out. Made it a point to find a background first, then planned out the outfit, and then I edited an existing pose with both in mind. It was actually painless. Like I did it quickly with little to no issues. Found everything I needed in one swoop, which rarely ever happens to me. Compared to my previous pics in this it was easy peasy.

The editing process was a little tedious, but I expected as much. I had to fix her hair and add some stock hair to cover some glitchy looking spots. Matched it to the EA hair though. Then I fixed issues with the pose. I would have made the pose from scratch, but I was lazy and that was going be hard. Basically fixed clothing issues that arose with the pose. Then to finish it off I added some leaves. Some falling and some on the bench. Oh and also added the purse. Almost didn't, but it seemed empty without it. As for anything else, I did the boring stuff like lighting of course.

Not really seeing anything wrong with the proportions, but I'll keep that in mind. Proportions are definitely important and I was worried about that with this specific pic. Very happy with the judges' comments though. 😃

The next assignment was to do fashionable formal wear based off the designs of Sherri Hill. I really struggled with this. Hope it doesn't show. I at least found a dress I liked for this and didn't need a fancy background for this one. Hopefully, it's Sherri Hill worthy and sophisticated. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative