Thursday, June 11, 2015

I said soon, but I kinda took my break early. Sorry about that. -_-

Not much to update on. I took my break earlier than expected. Right after my last post I had a really rough 2 days, so I guess it's good I did. I'm better.... for now, but I'm trying to remain stress free. Hasn't been easy. -_-

I got my insurance card in the mail yesterday, so that's one step in the right direction for once.

Meanwhile, I've went back to Harvest Moon ANB to ease some of my stress and I'm still having mindless fun with GTA 5. I think I'm getting closer to the end of GTA 5 actually. I'm so invested in Trevor and Micheal. It going hurt to see it end. >_< Next month for my birthday though I should be getting Story of the Seasons (another newer Harvest Moon basically) and Telltale's Game of Thrones. I was planning to buy ep 1 of the game on the release date, but I knew I would blow right through it in a matter of mins. I would rather have all of them at once. By time July rolls around, they should have 5 out of the 6 eps available for download. I'm also getting Ace Attorney: Dual Destines. The only game I don't own out of the series. I got wifi fixed/hooked up in my house, so I can buy games from the nintendo network on my 3DS now. :D

With wifi I can play online with others too, but I'm not really interested in doing that right now. I might try it for stuff like Harvest Moon and maybe GTA 5, but I don't really have a game I'm dying to play online with a bunch of strangers. Not even Destiny, which I tried. I don't get the hype.

Anyway, I'm going post scores for the comps I'm still in as promised. Hope you don't mind. :P

P.S. Thank you all for your kind words. *virtual hugs* to you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative