Monday, May 20, 2013

Movie Magic: Cycle One- Assignment 3 Scores!

3rd– Vid with Monica
3rd, but last place. Remind me to never use actual pets and poses together again. A total nightmare. My game even crashed right after taking this picture.


Genre: 3/5
Movie Title: 5/5
Model’s Appearance: 9.5/10
Creativity: 10/10
Quality: 8.5/10
Overall Look: 9/10
Total: 45/50
Comments: This was a really cool concept, but I feel that this movie would be more about your model than it would be about the dog. I liked the look of your model though! She looks totally creepy and wild! The axe in her hand though was too big and didn’t fit in her grip. And also you had one grammatical error. You had one too many now’s in the “But now they’re in her playground now!” So just make sure you are double checking everything! Other than that, you did great!


Genre: 5/5
Movie Title: 5/5
Model’s Appearance: 4.5/5
Creativity: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Overall Look: 14.5/15
Total: 49/50
Comments: This is so creepy... Excellent job! Monica's pose is a bit weird, but that's minor. I like the "But they're in her playground now!" and the dog is so cute even though he's scaring me haha.


Genre: 5/5
Movie Title: 5/5
Model’s Appearance: 4/5
Creativity: 10/10
Quality: 9/10
Overall Look: 13/15
Total: 46/50
Comments:
I loved your idea of this picture! You made it seem like its going to be a dramatic film. The things that bothered me was your models hair, there was something about it that doesn't make her attractive at all. The Axe in your model's hand looks a bit blocky as well as her legs, i'd make sure edge smoothing is on. I also think your dog looks weird cause her front paws aren't visible as well as her back legs, i understand that the dog is sunken into the snow, try to find a pose for your dog that lets her/him stand on something. The simmie in the background looks weird as well. Overall you did a good job, i love the snow theme, it really suits the title as well as your model, the touch of blood was great as well.
Overall Score: 140/150


This was not what I wanted originally for a picture. I did want the idea of surviving and taking revenge. I just wished had showed the bond between her and her dog better. I also wished she had a better pose and the axe had better in her hand. Aggggggggggh! This assignment was a big ol nightmare.

First off while taking that pic my game decided to crash randomly. Then when I tried to do another idea, the dog in the pic turned into a twisted floating thing. That scared the s*** out of me! After that, I gave up and decided to make use of what pics I did get. So I edited this quite a lot and added a wind effect to spruce it up. I think it was really good makeover for a crappy pic. I even forgot the theater date and had to squeeze it in. LOL It was just a disaster from start to end.

I hope the next assignment has nothing to do with animals! I love em in rl, but ugh. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative