Monday, December 28, 2020

X-mas was ok but bah humbug!

Never really got into the X-mas mood this year. Sick of Covid. Sick of being on lockdown. Sick to the death of idiots not wearing masks. Sick of politics. Sick of having to budget and think about money. Sick of everything. I didn't even listen to X-mas music.

I did get Paper Mario and the Destroy All Humans Remake for Xmas. Played a bit of Paper Mario but the puzzle combat system got on my nerves and I didn't have the patience at the time, so I switch to Destroy All Humans. Sort of fitting for my feelings for 2020. Destroying shit and killing pixelated humans is quite fun tho. I played the original as a teen and never beat it. Ready to beat it this time. 

I also got some extra spending money on the Switch and PS4. Brought the new fighter pack for Mortal Kombat with Rambo and played that with dad. Hope they add Bruce Campbell/Ashy Slashy next.

Anyway, I hope your X-mas went well. 🎄 New Year is next I guess. 2021 will probably be as disappointing and as bad as 2020 tho. (I know I'm so cheery ain't I?) Meh.

P.S. I even forgot my X-mas banner. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative