Friday, October 23, 2020

The 7 Deadly Sims- Assignment 3/Greed

 2ND PLACE 
🤑💰 Assignment 3- Greed 💰🤑
Considering I was annoyed with my pic, I'll happily take 2nd. I'm honestly shocked I cracked the top 3 with this one.
 


Ok. it's not a terrible pic. Just displeased with it after thinking it through. Suppose to be about a gold-digging wife killing her wealthy husband for cash hence the Greed part. It's just the method of how she kills him that's dumb. I didn't really think it through. You see a knife wound is just going be peg as straight-up murder and wifey here is less likely to get away with it because of that. I guess it's a cool pic if you don't think about it too much though.

The pic is in-game. With the exception of the dead guy, the three other poses are mine. Floating money, some blood, and mascara tears were edited in. 

The next assignment is sloth. I'm about to do it today or sometime this week. Feeling very sloth myself lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative